Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Re: CANDY ARSE EXPOSED (HE SECRETLY OWNS A NINTENDO SWITCH)

Post by Jasper »

Oh fuck off pilonv1...you elders of PlayNOW!/Games-Ranch are always fighting one another's battles (kinda like an online forum version of a real-life gang of lebanese muslim teens living in Punchbowl). :roll:

The fact is Candy Arse posted pics of his games room without realising he's about to out himself as a Nintendo Switch fanboy. Now he's made up some bullshit excuse, and expects his fellow elders of the forum to have his back and go along with his lie. :redface:

Honestly..I wanted Candy Arse to NOT have a Nintendo Switch! I so badly wanted him to miss out on Super Mario Odyssey! :down:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Having a bad night there sweetheart?

You'll always be my bitch - I'm always one step ahead of you :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Still waiting to see your Nintendo collection there, Jasper ;)
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:Yep - most of the forum had been in on the joke :lol:

I bought the Switch at tax time and fucking love it :lol: :fight:

But hey I'll just wait until they're under $200 then buy one :lol: :fight: :lol:
I always knew you were a nintendo-tard when you mentioned you liked the 3DS port of Donkey Kong Country Returns. But then I realised you were acting strange because that version didn't run as smooth a framerate as the Wii original. I figured you only hate nintendo in order to save face with PC elitists who make fun of you for liking kiddy girly games with colours in them instead of brown and grey depressing shit.

You are as fake as anita sarkesian. Everyone knows this because you trust people like Jim Sterling, you like games that are only half the framerate as the Wii version (Donkey Kong Country Returns on 3DS) and you bash the nintendo 3DS port of SF4 3D which is bloody good. It doesn't work: we know you are a fanboy. Everytime people here bash edge magazine I know they are faking it. They are all closet nintendo fans trying to act like they hate them but end up buying SNES mini and other poofy shit with colours on it to hide their gayness from PC gamers who want to only play Skyrim with nude mods instead of well designed cartoon worlds with skinny kids with pony tails in them. (ie shirtless Link in Zelda BOTW) Now that you've come out of the closet you can finally make a youtube video showing you smash a pc up with a sledgehammer to show how loyal you are to jasper aftr he sucked your dick and you proposed marriage to the nintendo rep while you both dress up as Tingle and run around the forest prtending to be fairies and get the nintendo logo tattooed on your arsecheeks together to show how much you have in common. I bet you watch the Super Mario Bros. live action movie everyday while wearing princess peach undies and wear a kirby t-shirt to the gay pride parades. I guess if Sonic fans have the furries, then mario fans have you wearing kids clothes that are too small to fit and looking like you never matured because you lived in mom's basement for all your lives and became hikkimoris.
Last edited by GameHED on 13 Oct 2017 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Candy Arse wrote:Still waiting to see your Nintendo collection there, Jasper ;)
Think you'll be waiting a while! :lol: :lol:
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Candy Arse wrote:Yeah I accidentally leaked it in the GR discord chat right after I bought it.

Joke's on you, beta bitch :lol:
Here's some evidence from the text log in discord, Myself, Hercy, Burnz, Pilon and Rorch were in chat at the time.

Anyone with access to GR Discord can scroll back to that date I believe.
The date is in the U.S format - 4th of July.
Candyswitch.JPG

Oh and by the way. :lol: :lol: poor rocco.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Rocco ownage
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY AWARDED A PERFECT 10/10 REVIEW FROM

Post by t0mby »

I can also confirm about Candy's tax purchase, I actually wondered when he was going to drop the bombshell on Jasper.

Poor Jasper. :rocco:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Cletus wrote:
Candy Arse wrote:Yeah I accidentally leaked it in the GR discord chat right after I bought it.

Joke's on you, beta bitch :lol:
Here's some evidence from the text log in discord, Myself, Hercy, Burnz, Pilon and Rorch were in chat at the time.

Anyone with access to GR Discord can scroll back to that date I believe.
The date is in the U.S format - 4th of July.
Candyswitch.JPG

Oh and by the way. :lol: :lol: poor rocco.
There's also the direct Switch vs PS4 Pro Sonic Mania comparisons in the Sonic thread. I bought both versions day 1.

Now Jasper quietly changes the thread title. Fucking destroyed :lol:
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

See, now that's some funny shit.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Absolute insanity! :shock:

The SNES Mini's FIRST SHIPMENT IS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT IN JAPAN, SELLING 370K UNITS IN JUST 4 DAYS IN THE MOTHERLAND! :up:

t0mby
Cheats

Re: 370K SUPER NINTENDO MINI'S SOLD IN JAPAN IN JUST 4 DAYS!

Post by t0mby »

Better than the Switch then?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Actually, the SNES Mini did sell more at launch than both the PS4 and Switch sold at launch in Japan (https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarde ... b8d0777552" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). :P

Very embarrassing for Sony...but not at all for Nintendo, considering the Nintendo Switch was globally supply constrained and even MONTHS after launch...the japs are having to line up outside stores just to enter a lottery for the chance to purchase a Nintendo Switch!!! :cry:

3000 People Lined Up In Tokyo For 105 Nintendo Switch Consoles

Aug 18, 2017, 5:00am

Earlier this month in Tokyo's Ikebukuro, around 3,000 people lined up at a retailer for a chance to buy one of 105 Switch consoles.

As Game Memo and Science Plus report, the line was recently featured on Japanese morning show Tokudane. As with other Switch sales in Japan, people lined up to get a raffle number. Winners got the chance to buy one of the consoles. The others got nothing.

This isn't the first time the Switch has drawn a line of 3,000 people or more in Japan. The weekend before did just that. However, those retailers reported more consoles with numbers like 300 or 500 consoles given.

Tokudane also sent one of its reporters to 48 different stores in Tokyo to try to walk right in and buy a Switch. The console wasn't available at any of them.

For now, expect the Nintendo Switch shortages to continue in Japan.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/08/3000- ... -consoles/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

So embarrassing for Sony, having only sold 70 million PS4s. So embarrassing.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

OMFG...this is soooo FAB!!! :keke:

Nintendo have teamed up with world leading cosmetic brand Shu Uemura to release a make-up & skin-care collection! :up:

Here's just a small sample of some of Nintendo's beauty must-haves... :)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

ImageImageImage

HELP!!! MAKE-UP EMERGENCY!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not sure which one of the below to order! What shade of lipstick would you rather see on your girl's lips (and of course smeared all over your rock-hard cock)...."Fire Flower Red" or "Princess Peach Pink"? :keke:

Image Image
Last edited by Jasper on 15 Oct 2017 09:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
t0mby
Cheats

Re: NINTENDO TO ENTER BEAUTY INDUSTRY WITH MAKE-UP COLLECTIO

Post by t0mby »

Such a great marketing idea, will really appeal to their core user base. :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Good to see a focus on more games for the Switch :lol:
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Jasper wrote:Image

OMFG...this is soooo FAB!!! :keke:

Nintendo have teamed up with world leading cosmetic brand Shu Uemura to release a make-up & skin-care collection! :up:

Here's just a small sample of some of Nintendo's beauty must-haves... :)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Revolutionary.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:Good to see a focus on more games for the Switch :lol:
It'll "make up" for the poor Wii U sales.

I'll be here all night. Try the lobster.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

All good I'll buy a Switch when it's below $200 ;) :lol:
pilonv1
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

:lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

CAN YOU BITCHES BELIEVE IT? SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY IS OUT NEXT WEEK!!! :up: :up: :up:

ImageImage

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:CAN YOU BITCHES BELIEVE IT? SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY IS OUT NEXT WEEK!!! :up: :up: :up:

ImageImage

You think I should just buy a Switch now or hold out for the price drop to $200? :lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Jasper he is scared of you. :lol: He hid his ownership of switch from you because once people would challenge him in street fighter super turbo, he knows he would lose. The fighting game community is looking for him online because he is avoiding them. Games-ranch is where he comes to hide and seek his safe space. (the hidden freemasons forum where he sells the roms to kids to afford to buy pc upgrades and ask the nintendo community which roms are the easiest to make a quick buck from)

You need to find his house and call the bloody police to raid the place like they did to Kim Dotcom. Then you can be mod and make this a mario forum ad thing funded by the sale of nintendo merchandise instead of a pc games circle-jerk forum which has barely any games on it due to pirates trying to kill the games industry by making it hard to profit.

Poor gamers own pc (easiest platform to pirate games on) so he must have been made fun of by nintendo fans one day which pressured him to buy a Switch to try to be "cool" with the kids. But we all know he is a try hard and not a true nintendo fan. He believe Jim Sterling is a great reviewer of games and this idiot is on youtube making fun of people who are hardcore gamers. What a fake gamer! lol No wonder Edge is so unpopular on the boards all of a sudden despite being the most hardcore print mag out there. The forum can't handle hardcore style games and is always complaining "this is too hard" even though you could easily beat these games as little kids HAHHA (go into the cuphead thread: "games in the past were shit and people were off their rocker for wanting hard games". Uh no. What you consider "hard" by today's standards, was normal difficulty back then. You just lost your balls because when you got married and cucked, you expected games to be easy for you so you could see the end without any need to practice and get better at the games. Old games made you tough. New games let you skip the gameplay if you fail enough times to see the next stupid cutscene as if the story is even more important than gameplay LOL (see grand theft auto 5)

Did you know that the sperm count of the average male is dropping dramatically?
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... ern-world/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LONDON (Reuters) - Sperm counts in men from America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand have dropped by more than 50 percent in less than 40 years, researchers said on Tuesday.

They also said the rate of decline is not slowing. Both findings -- in a meta-analysis bringing together various studies -- pointed to a potential decline in male health and fertility.

"This study is an urgent wake-up call for researchers and health authorities around the world to investigate the causes of the sharp ongoing drop in sperm count," said Hagai Levine, who co-led the work at the Hebrew University-Hadassah Braun School of Public Health and Community Medicine in Jerusalem.
This is not a joke guys you are all becoming sissies who can't handle a bit of challenge because you are getting sicker, weaker, and your ability to reproduce is being taken away thanks to chemicals in your environment, food, water and the products you consume.

And you all made fun of alex jones and thought he was crazy. This is an indication that people are becoming weaker and more feminised. When a hard games comes along it makes them angry that they can't beat the chalenges in it and then they bitch about it on the boards saying it's unfair LOL. The 80s was so awesome. The good slaes of the SNES mini is proof that people long for the days of the past when games rewarded you for being tough guy who saw it through to the end and determination got you different endings. Not this shit today where you have to pay to win to get the TRUE ENDING. (see shadow of war for instance. You don't get the true ending if you don't buy loot boxes LOL

These fake gamers make me want to puke. They are ruining games and then have the nerve to poke fun at hardcore gamers through youtube skits (namely Jim Sterling who makes fun of fans of classic computer RPG games that had deep systems) that aren't funny. The softcore mobile gamers have taken over the positions of power and unbalanced all our modern games to please the suits instead of making things fun. And feminists are trying their hardest to put females in games that are more masculine than the male ones. (they did it to hollywood movies already and comics are next) The illuminati doesn't want people to be tough and rugged like in the past. They want them to be effeminate and vote for big daddy government to take care of them and this explains why governments need to let the illegal immigrants in because nobody is breeding and men can't get lazy sperm to swim far enough to get a baby to be born. This could be a slow form of genocide by the elites. And since games are the biggest entertainment sector now, they are trying to promote more lazy habits. (save points everywhere, focus on crying about things in games rather than being able to react to danger in time to survive, putting ugly fat people in the game to normalise lazy and fat people who don't exercises regulalry and eat right etc)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto